The default view when you get to the Call Reports page is calls by Source. To change this, just click the drop-down menu in the top left of your report page and select a different dimension for your call data.
You can further customize your report by applying filters. Click the Filter button in the top left of your report page to open the filter panel. From here, you can adjust your data to view calls from a specific date range, a set of tracking numbers, tagged calls, or calls with a certain duration. Click Apply Filter to apply your selections to the current view of your report. If this is a filter you’ll use often, click Save Filter to create a shortcut for future reporting.
Adjusting the Graph
In the upper right corner of the Call Reports page, you will find buttons to customize the look of your graph. Choose from Hour, Day, Week, and Month buttons to change the units that are shown on the graph. If you’re viewing calls for a single day, using the Hour button here will give you a better idea of when calls are happening throughout the day. If you’re viewing calls for the last six months, Week and Month will make better sense.
You can also choose between the bar graph or line graph.
The Call Report table will show the following:
- Total: the total number of calls for each source, number, campaign, etc.
- Period Unique: the number of unique callers for the data range in your view
- Globally Unique: the number of unique callers for the lifetime of the account
- Ring Time: average and total amount of ring time for these calls
- Talk Time: average and total amount of active talk time for these calls
- Duration: average and total complete call time for these calls
- Score: average star rating for these calls
- Conversion: number of conversions for these calls
- Conversion Rate: percentage of converted calls
- Revenue: total revenue value for these calls (if you are using ROI reporting)