Calls are recorded as soon as the phone is answered by either a person or a voicemail/voice prompt system.
A call is not recorded if the caller never got past the ringing portion of the call. Unrecorded calls will show as "no audio" calls in your call log:
- To access your Call Recordings, click Calls > Call Log
- You can choose any call to listen to. There are 3 ways you can listen to calls:
- Click the “pop out” link in the log to listen to the call in MP3 or WAV format.
- Download the audio file by right clicking the format link in the pop-out window and select “save target as.”
- Click on the headphone icon
- To enable or disable call recordings for inbound and/or outbound calls, just go to Numbers > Call Settings. Then, click “edit” next to your settings configuration ie "Account Level”, then scroll to the Call Recordings section.